LCR sold, hello M3!

Snoopcousins

Working the Guns!
Mar 18, 2005
Bangor
Hi all, havnt been on here in a while, was browsing E46 M3's for past 6 months and finally found what i think is a perfect one!

Have had SEAT's for 14 years from a humble Ibiza 1.2 to Cupra's and finally the LCR for the last year an a half. Loved every one of them and am sure some day will own a LCR again...

Sold my LCR to my bro so its in good hands! :)
zuqupumu.jpg

Bought a silver-grey 2004 E46 M3 with Imola red leather and every option!
I'd always wanted one and now I'm recently single I thought I'd treat myself! :)
I have ordered a cat-back Supersprint exhaust and KW v1 coilovers with spacers. That should keep me happy for a while lol! :)

Il still be on here a lot, its been an awesome site with plenty of helpful members and its cost me plenty of cash too! ;)

A few pics..

gdjohny

Crazy Mechanical Engineer
Dec 25, 2010
Kettering
nice one mate.
Before my Leon i have owned 330Ci in manual.
great looking car but handled like crap even after a lot of mods to the suspension.
First thing you modify is the polybushes everywhere :)

Gulfstream

Jul 31, 2010
Two guys here in Sweden wanted to swap their E46 M3's against my LCR. Turned them down but they are some neat kits indeed. Sounds nice with correct motor mods.

Snoopcousins

Working the Guns!
Mar 18, 2005
Bangor
Very nice mate. What it like performance wise compared to the Leon???

Please don't put CSL wheels on it lol.

It's a nice step up from the LCR...
Mine was stage1 at about 260bhp and was a quick car no doubt, but this is a decent bit quicker.

The LCR would suprise a lot of cars on the road and would compete with most regularly beating CTR's, STs and the like but as an all-rounder the M3 does it for me.
I always wanted one, love the looks of them and the interior is I course quite a step up from the Leon..

The LCR is probably my favourite looking car especially from the front. The only car I would have changed to would have been the M3.

The LCR is deceptively quick, the M3's power definately seems to come in later revs than the LCR and in a few "races" with my now bro's LCR it was noticeably quicker and is far more comfortable at higher speeds.
Oh and the drive back from London to the boat in Cairnryan was awesome! The speeds it can get to seemleesly on the Motorway is unbelievable! :)

I definately will have another LCR someday maybe for a 2nd car.

Oh and I love the Suspension as standard on the M3, its a good balance between sporty and comfort but for looks wise I'm going for the KW coils (£1k) with spacers.
The Supersprint exhaust was £2k, but after seeing/hearing one in the flesh i had to have it!
That should do it mod wise, want to keep the looks as standard/subtle as possible and just work on keeping it mint. There's not a mark on it really and with full BMW history I want to keep up that will cost me too!

285cupra-matty

Oct 28, 2010
Harlow
Absolutely gorgeous mate, I wish my insurance would have let me get one before I brought the lcr, but they wanted £3k up from £1k on my previous BMW e36 328i. But after racing a few I dont think I would have one now. As much as I still like them. + if i get another rwd it would have to have small back wheels i like to slide :D.

Again great car mate. (best colour to)

Snoopcousins

Working the Guns!
Mar 18, 2005
Bangor
Absolutely gorgeous mate, I wish my insurance would have let me get one before I brought the lcr, but they wanted £3k up from £1k on my previous BMW e36 328i. But after racing a few I dont think I would have one now. As much as I still like them. + if i get another rwd it would have to have small back wheels i like to slide :D.

Again great car mate. (best colour to)

Cheers mate...

Mick288

Aug 3, 2009
Lisburn NI
Yeah SMG is fantastic! Hardest setting FTW when you're smashing it but a nice slow easy auto when you're cruising...
You been playing with launch control yet? :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.