2012 fr vinyl wrap

lexu

Aug 3, 2012
malta
Today i just wrapped the front nd in my opinion it looks so much better, what do you think ? :)

Before
image_zpsd5d4bbf0.jpg

After
image_zpsafc00688.jpg

image_zps934fb7b7.jpg

toathus

Feb 26, 2012
This is the first facelift i've seen that I really like! That really sets it off perfectly!

Same here, first one I've seen and really liked! The bumper is almost exactly the same as the Cupra version but without the 4 slots under the grill?
Think it may actually look better than a Cupra bumper now you've wrapped it in all the right places :)

Did you wrap the headlights in some sort of tint/film (Lamin-x)?

lexu

Aug 3, 2012
malta
Thx everyone ;)

Same here, first one I've seen and really liked! The bumper is almost exactly the same as the Cupra version but without the 4 slots under the grill?
Think it may actually look better than a Cupra bumper now you've wrapped it in all the right places :)

Did you wrap the headlights in some sort of tint/film (Lamin-x)?

Actually no but seeing the pictures made me wanna tint them aswell lol its probably because there was a lot of sun nd light so they look darker idk :confused:

May 31, 2011
Essex
The more I see people do this the more I don't like it for some reason, everyone who has a facelift seems to do it I agree does make it look more agresive but I would like to see someone black the numberplate section and leave the lower bit white or whatever colour car they have.

But thats my opinion as said by most looks great and agree just think its been done to much now especially the whole white with black all over it hence why I left my lower section white on my car and have bright coloured wheels lol ..... :)

TDI ste

Jul 7, 2009
Sunny Manchester
The more I see people do this the more I don't like it for some reason, everyone who has a facelift seems to do it I agree does make it look more agresive but I would like to see someone black the numberplate section and leave the lower bit white or whatever colour car they have.

But thats my opinion as said by most looks great and agree just think its been done to much now especially the whole white with black all over it hence why I left my lower section white on my car and have bright coloured wheels lol ..... :)

Thats the thing with car mods though mate, if sonething looks good then everyones going to jump on the idea and do it.... We could say the same thing about black rims !

May 31, 2011
Essex
Thats the thing with car mods though mate, if sonething looks good then everyones going to jump on the idea and do it.... We could say the same thing about black rims !

Yeah black wheels so common think that's why more people going dark silver/grey now much easier to keep clean aswell than black I think, although I find having bright coloured wheels more of a pain as just go dull after couple rough days hopefully my blue wheels will be better than my flip pink/orange

Xanthianx

Apr 5, 2013
Worcester, UK
How much did you use? Looking at getting 152cm x 40cm in Satin Black.

Not sure if that's massive overkill?

Roughly measured the lower trim at 90cm length

Was trying to get some metallic black gloss, but seems can only get it from the States, costs a fortune on postage :(

lexu

Aug 3, 2012
malta
thx everyone,

How much did you use? Looking at getting 152cm x 40cm in
Satin Black.

Not sure if that's massive overkill?

Roughly measured the lower trim at 90cm length

Was trying to get some metallic black gloss, but seems can only get it from the States, costs a fortune on postage :(

I just bought x2 , 0.3M X 1.52M from ebay UK for about £4 each, i bought two just i case i screw up the wrap and had to start over (which is what happend btw lol) but i dont know about gloss black

Last edited:

Wilko251088

Looks ace, and there's my first mod! What white is that? Candy flat white or metallic white

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.