I have no idea how to set date and time...help please!

aggiewinnie

Ok so I picked up my 2001 Seat Ibiza Cupra a couple of weeks ago. First job was to change the stereo so I cut it up along with PCB's and fitted an aftermarket one. However now my time and date are not set on my screen and I really have no idea how to set it.

Yes I rewired the climate control PCB but can't figure out how to set the time, even I am laughing at myself! :confused:

Thank you.

aggiewinnie

I never saw a button with a clock on it. I cut out the lovely cassette part of the fascia. The buttons are all still in there behind the new unit somewhere so can be accessed if required but I would prefer not too rip it out again.

aggiewinnie

Thanks but it is ****** and I don't know what they are supposed to say? If it is in line with tape deck then it will be gone so guess I am pulling the board out to programme it as I can't live with the date as 1999 on the bottom of the screen...so many lessons learnt after rewiring it up that I would change if doing it again but we live and learn.

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
IMG-20120515-00080.jpg

Above number 1

aggiewinnie

Thanks a million, your help has been appreciated but as always the little Cupra has surprised me and decided she just needed to remind me who was boss by stressing me out over a period of 12 hours before she magically re-programmed herself! Guess the old doll was just punishing me for ripping her apart!

aggiewinnie

Yeah I had thought it would have too but it just didn't update for the first 12 hour so I was getting frustrated as I knew it was all connected right and really cba to take it all off again lol but thank you for your help! I am sure I will have other things I can pull your knowledge for in the future because as I said I have only had her for just over a week lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.