Another Cheshire Newbie!

Queen Smokey II

Mar 16, 2013
Cheshire
Hi everyone!!

I'm Kitty (real name Steff but everyone calls me Kitty nowadays!) I'm 27 and live in Crewe, though I'm originally from Stoke. I also work in Winsford at a bodyshop :)

I've been the proud owner of my Mk2 Leon for just over a week now due to the unfortunate demise of my Mk2 Ibiza (RIP) known as 'Smokey' The Leon is now called 'Queen Smokey II' :cartman: (I'm sad i know!)

Anyway, Looking forward to getting to know you lot :)

Kitty x

Queen Smokey II

Mar 16, 2013
Cheshire
Helloooo!!

I work at KC Autos, on the Industrial Estate just around the corner from there :)

Love the pic of your Leon. Funnily enough, I was after the exact same car as yours before I got my Leon. I was after a Crono Yellow one but the one I was really drawn to sold the day before I was due to look at it (In Nantwich) and I went to look at another one in Lichfield which was a right nail!

I then checked Autotrader again and found my QSII in Warrington so happy happy happy :) xx

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
:wave:

KC is far better than 'Generic Body Shop'

Had my beeza recovered there after an unfortunate incident with a hedge and a fence, 3-4 years back :lol:

griffo 1

May 6, 2012
cheshire
There expensive and took 4 times to knock a dint out and spray my bonnet but looks ok now after ranting never again. oh sorry welcome to the fold

Last edited:

Queen Smokey II

Mar 16, 2013
Cheshire
Mr Dave...... Was that a Black Ibiza we pulled out of a ditch for you?? :)

And yeah, Insurance work only really, we do other stuff but its mainly insurance.

And Griffo.... unfortunately it depends on which tech you get working on your car. ;) I will say though, When I get my Leon's paintwork done I'll be just as fussy as you probably were!

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Mr Dave...... Was that a Black Ibiza we pulled out of a ditch for you?? :)

And yeah, Insurance work only really, we do other stuff but its mainly insurance.

And Griffo.... unfortunately it depends on which tech you get working on your car. ;) I will say though, When I get my Leon's paintwork done I'll be just as fussy as you probably were!

Grey! but that could quite well have been me - I ended up in a ditch after spending time on hedges on both sides of the road :lol: Heading back toward Middlewich by Stanthorne Hall :)

IMG_8541.jpg

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Haha, quite funny - been there a while then!? (nice memory btw)

Insurance wrote it off (glad to be honest, it needed a new side - would never have been the same!) - I was doing less miles and bought the Leon in my avatar pic. Still got that now but it rarely comes out because of the beamer :)

taff141177

Jan 28, 2012
crewe
Hello what part of Crewe you from ? I live not far from Bentley motors

Where in sandbach do you live mr Dave ?

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Haha - it's possible you have - I've had a 206 XSi, then an Ibiza FR TDi, followed by the Leon, which I kept whilst I bought a mk5 Ibiza Cupra - now still got the Leon but hav a BM.

Have probably seen your car about tbh :)

taff141177

Jan 28, 2012
crewe
Yeah I come through sandbach everyday as I work in Holmes chapel and I've got friends in sandbach are you on any other forums ?

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
More than likely then - although it's not all that often I'm awake before around 9:30 - but do have a day or two a week in London so get the train from Crewe.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.