Neuspeed P-Flo Intakes

Marc-H

Jan 15, 2012
Basingstoke
Has anyone on here fitted one of these? I know they are mainly a VW/Audi thing, but with the Seat being in the same group I would like to assume that they would fit?

http://www.vividracing.co.uk/neuspeed_p_flo_intake_volkswagen_golf_iv_1_8t_00_06_1013458251.php

This site above ships it in from America so guessing I will have taxes and import fees to pay too, so if anyone knows if there is a UK site available then that would also be a big help too

Just found the AwesomeGTi shop on Ebay with them...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Neuspeed-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item335924ce10

Currently I have an uprated panel filter, 249 bypass, forge re-circ, a miltek catback system... further plans include silicone tip and remap, so would it be worth purchasing or save up for something else or stick with what i have?

Last edited:

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Yes I've had on fitted until recently
null_zps6dde27b7.jpg

I've just swapped it for one of these.
null_zps67514f65.jpg

null_zps1bfc662a.jpg

It's a Honda S2000 standard paper filter, with built in velocity stack. £22 I paid for it you can buy them cheaper in green and orange.

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
That's the one. It fits tightly on the LCR MAF but I added an O ring also. You'll need a reducer so it fits you LC MAF.
It's a good filter that a lot of big BHP cars are using on ASN.

Marc-H

Jan 15, 2012
Basingstoke
Apr 13, 2011
hull
Sorry to invade your filter thread but

That filter is a grate find well done it will fit the ibiza pd160 Cupra tdi also due to there maff housing is 80mm and it even has the nipple on the tip of the filter to feed filterd air back to the vac box on the pd160 engine.
Ill be getting one of these next I think alot cheeper than my jr filter plus looks less of a messy around to fit

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
That heatshield is not sealed, all it is, is a glorified maf support.
Now mine on the other hand works damn well, the g/s increasing the colder it gets

R-t_e_c_h_Small.jpg

Jfox

Nov 8, 2012
Im interested in getting one for the 1.4.

Yeah its a 1.4 but i just want one anyway :D

The only issue with it is the engine layout is different with the air filter next to the throttle body under the back of the engine cover

Would i be correct in saying i can remove the air box and connect a silicone (or w/e) directly to the throttle body and have it run to the right rather than down the left where the OE airbox and airfeed is now?

I will have to get a pic lol its difficult to explain...

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
" he NEUSPEED PFlo allows you to uncork the intake side of your engine drawing in a nearly unlimited supply of fresh air Most applications gain an honest 58hp at the wheels in the midrange and higher rpms depending on the vehicle "

Blimey! :D

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
I'm sceptical heat shields work at all. The Nuespeed heat shield certainly doesn't. K&N also also make a filter for the S2000 with a built in velocity stack.
OP is there any chance you could change the title to include S2000 filter so it's easier to find in future searches.