for people looking at creations motorsport TIP.. look inside before you buy

cmc

ohhhhh yes.
Sep 13, 2002
Glasgow
Visit site
I got a crankcase breather hose from them and it was a terrible fit. I ended up having to set about it with a Stanley knife to re-size it.

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
They ripped their design off Badger5 and couldn't even provide a decent quality silicon. Absolutely disgusting, i would demand my money back as if it collaspes any further, under full load it will prevent air reaching the engine and cause it to fail.:wtf:

Bret

Lcr stealth :)
Aug 3, 2010
Cambridgeshire
mine run every day for a almost a year in hard and normal use still ok :confused: maybe just unlucky bud if you speak to them Im sure they would sort a new one out.

spanner87

Oct 7, 2012
I emailed them and explained and sent the photo and they said they will send a replacement on receiving mine back,problem is I don't have the original and I can't have the car off the road yet :(

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
I emailed them and explained and sent the photo and they said they will send a replacement on receiving mine back,problem is I don't have the original and I can't have the car off the road yet :(

Just send them a link to this post and I,m sure that will put a rocket up thier backsides.

Bret

Lcr stealth :)
Aug 3, 2010
Cambridgeshire
mmmm ok buddy well I would rather save engine from failing J.m.o hurry up and get it sent recorded delivery ;) let us know how you get on.

spanner87

Oct 7, 2012
True story bro,might just cut my losses haha.winds me up but I'm up **** creek without a paddle so to speak.

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
True story bro,might just cut my losses haha.winds me up but I'm up **** creek without a paddle so to speak.

It's bad to say, but you'd be as well scrapping it and buying a proper one from badger 5. Creation might be cheaper but they appear to have no quality control. And your just asking for mor problems imo

spanner87

Oct 7, 2012
That's the plan at the mo,gonna buy a forge or badger 5 one then send this one back to try recover part of my losses. Any idea ho muhch the badger ones cost for the AUQ 180 engine?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members