Whiteline Rear ARB

i used to have one on my old cupra and i loved it made the car feel more planted and that was without taking corners.
took a bit of readjusting driving style for corners but it made a huge difference i never tried any of the three settings just the tightest but i was more than happy with the tightest setting.

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
I'm on APs with the Whiteline RARB and fitted it about 9-10 months after coilovers. Noticed a really positive change, even with it only on medium :)

Here's me cocking a wheel on my way to a top 3 finish on the handling course at GTI SpringFest last weekend:

andyaz.jpg

mickyp1989

Dec 8, 2011
Hey guys, was thinking of getting the whiteline rear ARB for my Ibiza Cupra, do they make much difference and worth the buy?

i think for the money its the best mod iv done on the car. stiffest setting!!! really handles well, corners flat and can carry much more speed into and exiting corners. dont think. just get it !!!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Yeah I have to agree with cupra.al if your car is already tail happy this is not the right thing to buy, it will just exaggerate it, I had one on my old mk4 and it really does tighten up the back end noticeably.

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
If you think your car is that tail happy you either:

- have bad tyres

- have bad geometry set up

- or are driving badly e.g. lifting off into corners. You need to slow down before the corner and maintain a positive throttle through it to

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.