Another "is it any good tread"

lamby

Mar 10, 2012
Hull
Im booking it in to a tuners for a remap soon so I was hoping to get a few mods done before I take it in. traumapat I thought that the standard one was very restrictive for tuning.
BTW I have a LFR

lamby

Mar 10, 2012
Hull
fair enough I guess Ill leave it prob not worth changing for level of tuning Im planning Ive got a JR filter and a de cat hoping to get close to 220-230bhp after a remap.

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
Im booking it in to a tuners for a remap soon so I was hoping to get a few mods done before I take it in. traumapat I thought that the standard one was very restrictive for tuning.
BTW I have a LFR

Thought it was an LC. LCR has been known to suffer from TIP collapse so worth doing if just for that. If your going for the usual stage 1 map then I doubt the tip will make a huge difference, probably worth saving your cash and getting a B5 variant when your going for stage 2.

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
LOL Just realised. Your TIP wont restrict you gaining 230bhp as long as your downpipe and decat/sports cat flow well enough. LC TIP sure looks restrictive but not until the 240bhp mark (ish)

You should be fine... cat and DP are the main restriction to worry about

lamby

Mar 10, 2012
Hull
Cool thanks for that is it really worth fitting a forge DV over a working bosh one cant really see the point since they both do the same job. (except that one is shiny)

RICKY3

Jun 2, 2012
AYRSHIRE
Cool thanks for that is it really worth fitting a forge DV over a working bosh one cant really see the point since they both do the same job. (except that one is shiny)

Bosch one will be fine if its ok

Sent from my iPhone

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.