Seat altea roof bars

Poopsadaisy

I am looking for a set of SEAT ALTEA roof bars for my Freetrack XL. Where would be the best site to go to and what type are available? Also are there any sites to get second hand ones from?

Sir Monkfish

Look who's Torqueing
Apr 8, 2011
Sevenoaks, Kent
roofbox.co.uk is good. Just bought some for my Toledo and there was a selection to choose from, just enter your car and it will show you the options.

mattwillco

Feb 25, 2013
i do have a set of Altea-specific roof racks - are you in Hampshire/West Sussex by any chance?

Poopsadaisy

I am in the Highlands of Scotland but if you were prepared to sell them at a reasonable price and post them then that would be worth considering.

Let me know,

I am still looking :)

twnewcastle

Jan 18, 2009
I have a German make of roof bars for an altea,for sale, and I am travelling to the highlands in July

Phelpsy24

Mattwillco,

Hello, just wondering if you still have the Altea roof rack for sale ? I live in Fareham area which I think may be near to you. I have a 2006 Altea without any roof rails. Do you think your roof rack will fit my car ? Unfortuantely, I havent worked out how to send you a private message !!

griffo 1

May 6, 2012
cheshire
phelpsy24 i have a set of genuine thule roof bars to fit my altea fr 56 plate they will be up for sale over the weekend on ebay unless you want to make me an offer. I think postage would be approx £15

Last edited:

Phelpsy24

Hello Griffo1

Thanks for the offer, i would like them as long as they are in good condition - Im looking to get a 2nd hand set for around £30. Plus another £15 for your postage. Let me know if your interested.

Phelpsy24

griffo 1

May 6, 2012
cheshire
only used them 3 times there like brand new but i paid £130 for them so i was after £80 mate good look with finding some thow.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.