Cupra different brakes standard ?

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
Hi everyone just went to view yellow cupra for replacment for my old and the discs all round are bigger with red calipers ? Is this an upgrade on these ?
Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

chrisjames91

Yeah thats an optional extra. Think its around £1200 for it aswell. I wish my boc had it. It looks so good. To get them done aftermarket iv heard is a hell of a lot of money.

Rezelion

that would be the seat racing disc pack yeh expensive option but looks a lot more aggressive

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
vags standard 312mm brake setup with a very inflated price.

Take it with both hands!

How are the AP brakes standard 312? There not.they will be much more than aggressive looking as well.

(I know they came standard on the mk4 but that doesn't mean they are standard for the 312)

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
Spoke to dealer about them they said they are 10x better then standard but they probs just saying it but cant wait to collect car now

Last edited:

Xanthianx

Apr 5, 2013
Worcester, UK
Seems you have got a nice deal out of your disappointment with the first Cupra.

Restored my faith in Listers a bit, based on other peoples reports I wasn't looking forward to taking my car to them for anything.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2011
hull
The ap calipers where standerd on te mk4 Cupra and there an amazing set of brakes just have one huge down fall which is the design of them when it comes to replacing pads it can be one hell of a bad job.

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
Seems you have got a nice deal out of your disappointment with the first Cupra.

Restored my faith in Listers a bit, based on other peoples reports I wasn't looking forward to taking my car to them for anything.

Well there have bin spot on replaced my car with one newer has like hardly on milage on my old had like 27000 this one somethink like 9000 there rang me everystep of the way updating me and bieng honest so tbh i would recommend them

matthab

Jun 16, 2010
West Midlands
Before they were Listers and just Seat Droitwich they werent as good. Now they are part of Listers they are alot more "Professional"

Mine came from them and they were very helpful every step. This is my 2nd Seat.