Motivation and inspiration needed please

Jul 30, 2010
Argyll, Scotland
Basically my car has been off the road for nearly 18 months after having a bump. Due to family and work commitments the time has passed and now I'm now wanting to get car back on the road.
Problem is I'm struggling to stay motivated. So thinking if you guys could post your favourite pis of you car it might give me the kick up the arse I require.

So here's my favourite
e3da59d7.jpg

And how car stands now
photo_zps97ffbb24.jpg

Cheers guys

Jul 30, 2010
Argyll, Scotland
It's more the fact that its a 5 mile drive to where I have it in a garage so it a mission just to get out there before work starts.

Yours just seems to keep getting better and venture down new routes while mine just sits there

Tucker157

Nov 20, 2010
Falkirk/Central Scotland
Man up man haha ;P

Mines like this lol

20130415_195833_zps06d8cbfe.jpg

Im struggling with mine atm too tho. Im sure you can it looking better than before mate

Wooooo solid front engine mount! Should be extra fun with the black series subframe bushes!

Missed the delivery of my powerflex subframe bushes today, supplied courtesy of a top bloke who's cupra is in pieces ATM!......

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

It's more the fact that its a 5 mile drive to where I have it in a garage so it a mission just to get out there before work starts.

Yours just seems to keep getting better and venture down new routes while mine just sits there

Keep going mate be good its done.

Ive just spend 280quid and found tonight it dont fit. Was thinking of breaking the car and buying a evo5 lol buttook a break and looked at some photos of the car which makes want it on the road asap lol

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Keep going bud, be good once its back. I have a 30 mile trip to go to work on my car but i just keep thinking how much of a thrill ill get once its back. Going to have a sleepless weekend this weekend to get as much done as i can!!

Tucker157

Nov 20, 2010
Falkirk/Central Scotland
Haha glad they nearly got to you lol. :)

Tucker you car looks awesome on thos different wheels. You still got the other 4 wheels lol

Yup, I have both full sets. Haha

it started when I hit a pot hole and cherryed a sidewall on a 100 quid tyre with 6mm on it! so stuck a spare rim and tyre on, wanted to see what it was like with the silver multi spoke, then decided to put two on, got a tyre swapped over and I've left it that way since... Must be knocking on 10 months plus now haha guy at the tyre place had a good laugh that it was two different sets of wheels,

I prefer the lighter colour but I'm a 5 spoke lover at heart! Would like mo5's or 6's possibly.

Before any comments are made... The black pro race's have different spacers to the cupra r oz's to ensure they are the same offset! Didn't want any dodgy handling with different offset on different sides, I do push it quite hard when I want to.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

Aug 22, 2011
aberdeen
Keep going mate be good its done.

Ive just spend 280quid and found tonight it dont fit. Was thinking of breaking the car and buying a evo5 lol buttook a break and looked at some photos of the car which makes want it on the road asap lol

I know this feeling all to well haha, been looking at evo 5, 6 and 7's haha, but then have a play in the car when it works and go not a chance

heres a pic of mine

IMG_0681_zps2ad22867.jpg

IMG_0687_zps45a86ce7.jpg

ohara

mk1 leon
Sep 10, 2012
N.I
I lost total motivation in my car after painting the full car (colour change) and the drivers door reacted.

I took a week and got back at it, just think of it as being therapeutic and it will. People HATE sanding wheels and body parts. Where as I love it.

null_zps685a5164.jpg

null_zpsb74410f4.jpg

Finished product :D

null_zps2b8854ab.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.