• Silver

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Other (please post below)

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

MikeyTomo

Jan 12, 2013
Middlesbrough
Unsure on these two colours, bare in mind that I have fly eyes so lights and indicators are black and possibly getting the roof black too. Not my photo, just a quick photoshop of a car I found on here which is similar to mine.

Gun Metal Grey/Anthracite
alloysgunmetalgrey_zps1292c92c.jpg

Silver
alloyssilverr_zpsb3134912.jpg

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Couldnt of asked for better pics :)

Mine is silver with black RS6's atm but planning on going gunmetal & colour code rub strips & bottom of bumpers

Think silver on a silver car is too much,gunmetal looks spot on imo :D

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Welcome! Just a quick 15 minute job. I've been following your readers ride quite a lot recently and I am impressed. Guess our cars could be turning out pretty similar :D

Not done alot lately,was going to go facelift but now decided to stay pre facelift,waiting on my bro for paint work to be done & need to sort front arb

Few ppl have done there wheels in a Rover gunmetal grey which looks good

MikeyTomo

Jan 12, 2013
Middlesbrough
Not done alot lately,was going to go facelift but now decided to stay pre facelift,waiting on my bro for paint work to be done & need to sort front arb

Few ppl have done there wheels in a Rover gunmetal grey which looks good

Would you say that it is pretty similar to the colour of the photoshop?

Good thing to stay pre facelift, keeps the cars character with less of the 'mutton dressed as lamb' so to speak.

addavis89

Nov 1, 2012
norwich
I think shadow chrome effect is a brilliant colour for wheels. Pretty sure it would look awesome on a set of rs6 rims.

MikeyTomo

Jan 12, 2013
Middlesbrough
Wheels are now in the body shop getting sprayed. Decided to settle on a Mercedes Graphite as it has the darkness but a nice metallic colour in the light.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members