Why??!!

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-LEON...arParts_SM&hash=item3a80ce0f1d#ht_4452wt_1721
Can I just ask why in gods name would people get these?! Ok im all for being unique but there is a line between unique and looking like a tit. Can you imagine seeing this driving down the road or in front of you? Can you imagine yourself driving it? Its also lost pretty much all the Leon character and looks closer to an A3 just WHY??!!
[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]:ban::blink:

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2011
that is sick !!!! ....

seriously whoever bought the one that's sold must be blind lol, vw sorta front inti ? lol

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
I guess maybe it does look a bit newer but I just think that nice leon look has gone. The FL and LCR are pretty good looking cars really

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
some people might think a snow camo roof and bra are pretty tit'ish too.

But I still get people taking pictures of it when I go to meets and shows. Under the roof wrap the paint is awful the previous owner must have had it parked under a tree. Bonnet bra I think looks good and takes the attention away from a huge dent where some one put their hand on it

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
But I still get people taking pictures of it when I go to meets and shows. Under the roof wrap the paint is awful the previous owner must have had it parked under a tree. Bonnet bra I think looks good and takes the attention away from a huge dent where some one put their hand on it

I'd imagine who ever buys that kit will get photos taken too!

I wouldnt buy that kit, I wouldnt snow camo my car either. But I will always have respect for people that aren't sheep and use their own tastes rather than do what everyone else does.

Paint must have been a problem on your fuel cap too ;):D

As long as we enjoy our modifications who cares?

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
You have facelift bumpers?

only the front mate. My jack slipped the other day into the sill [:@] so im the hunt for some fl ones and ideally i'd like to complete it with the rear

I'd imagine who ever buys that kit will get photos taken too!

I wouldnt buy that kit, I wouldnt snow camo my car either. But I will always have respect for people that aren't sheep and use their own tastes rather than do what everyone else does.

Paint must have been a problem on your fuel cap too ;):D

As long as we enjoy our modifications who cares?

exactly but that's my take on being unique. And im in no place to do any engine mods, young insurance is a killer :(

haha the filler flap was just the first try and for some reason the flap doesn't sit flush :confused:

I enjoy mine a lot it just keeps growing on me :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.