car mad
Nov 25, 2012
surrey
Cheers bud yes need to raise it up a bit a little to low at the moment
Have came out really good mate may do the same

MikeyTomo

Jan 12, 2013
Middlesbrough
How much do people reckon this car could be worth? I'm unsure where to start as I'm thinking of selling soon. It's a 1.4 S with induction kit, service 2 weeks ago, will have full years MOT and 6 months tax. Only bad point is its done 138,000 miles.

Myke_pt

Dec 13, 2012
Question mate.

Nice looking car you have....
One question, for painting the side trims of or car, did you took them out of the car or you manage to do the paint job with them in place?
I have the 1.6 16V and was looking to do the same:whistle: but they look that they are all glued to the car. A guy in service told me the same, that they are glued and to do don't do it.[:@]

Thank you.

MikeyTomo

Jan 12, 2013
Middlesbrough
Thank you very much! They were already painted when I got the car but I'm planning on doing them again soon as they're tatty now. They are held on by double sided tape I believe with a few little holes for a guide for little pegs. They can be done on the car whilst masking everything off but if you have plenty of time then I'd say remove them first. Will be a lot more time consuming if you're going to remove them first however.

Hope I helped

Myke_pt

Dec 13, 2012
Thanks man for the heads up. will think on it, still no decided in how to go. I believe also if i take them out i will need new set of double sided tape as possibly the ones currently there won't stick anymore after removal.

Continue the good work mate...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members