H&R Springs Headsup

cupra-ads

Dec 16, 2010
Colchester, Essex
Thanks mate... if it helps I can swap coil overs for my H&R springs with some money your way if you like?

seems like we both win then, had them on about 4 months...

u interested?

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Hope these help mate...having spacers on helps as well..need to get some front ones for mine

SAM_0172copy.jpg

SAM_0181copy.jpg

SAM_0282.jpg

IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

The ride is just abit stiffer than standard really...less body roll when going corners and over speed bumps, its stiff at the back than the front but nothing too strenuous, but other than that, its alright.

:O i need these in my life! that looks awesome.

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Does anyone have a rough idea of what it would cost to get a garage to fit my springs ?
Will I also have to get the wheels aligned ?

find a friendly spanner man.
im paying 40notes to get it fitted.:1st:

Matt17121991

Nov 2, 2010
Redditch
Can't fault Euro Car Parts! I opted for the standard (free) delivery 2-4 days. Ordered them yesterday and they are on my door step 9am this morning! Brilliant!

TDI ste

Jul 7, 2009
Sunny Manchester
Can't fault Euro Car Parts! I opted for the standard (free) delivery 2-4 days. Ordered them yesterday and they are on my door step 9am this morning! Brilliant!

Thats good service right there mate [B)]

I also opted for the standard free delivery and oredered yesterday but mine havent come yet, Im not bothered though as I never intended to get them fitted this weekend.

jakeburnley

Jun 18, 2011
Burnley
Had mine fitted yesterday, looks loads better compared to standard. Just need some nice weather now to see if it feels any better round the twistys!