LCR front tyres

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Midrange really. Looking about £90 a corner but shop around. There's multiple websites worth looking at that sell them and they all do various offers.

Feb 26, 2013
They seem a good price has anyone run Yokohama prada spec 2's??? Or toyo proxes t1r??? I've run these on other cars in the past just not sure how the LCR will deal with them?

285cupra-matty

Oct 28, 2010
Harlow
Parada's are a bit sketchy when new I found. Had t1r's once hated them. Im currently running jumbo ku39's le sport. Can't fault them and at £87 each can't go wrong.

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Parada's seem to be marmite, some people swear by them and others hate them. Personaly I think they're way to soft for what they're 'sold' as and have seen multiple over heat and literally boil rubber off but that's all been on track days.

Honestly you can't go wrong sight the vred's I'd recommend them to absolutely anyone! :)

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Been running Parada Spec 2s for over a year and they are very grippy as long as it's not too wet. Wouldn't want to track day them but they are fine on UK roads with our usual weather.

AdamNajak

Feb 20, 2013
Bolton
Ive ran Yokohama Parada Spec 2's on every car ive had I must say I loved how they would grip in the wet & dry but im planning to get a set of Pirelli P ZERO's on the leon as ive heard people swear by them and I agree the parada's can be a bit soft :doh:
Thoughts?

boqer123

Nov 11, 2011
I'm running 2 kumho ku39's. Got them for just under 100 each including fitting and disposal etc

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.