Lowering Springs - 1.2 TSI

Seat-Ibiza-jake

Sep 16, 2012
Hello all,

I'm looking to lower my car on some springs, I have a 2012 1.2 TSI FR... anyone else with this car can tell you its pretty high, almost 4x4 like.

I've been browsing the forum's/internet and I have come across H&R 25/40mm

I'm guessing this is because the rear is higher than the front? could be wrong I'm just looking for anyone who has lowered the same car as mine on these springs... or any springs for that matter. I just want to see how low the car sits to help me make my mind up.

Thank you in advance

:D

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
Quite a few members running the H&R springs and also others like the Apex and Weitec by KW.

A quick search should bring a few threads up.

Damian @ DPM Performance

adamb87

cupra gone :(
Feb 13, 2011
Preston
not your car no. done a couple of other ibizas on apex springs and the ride is solid and quite annoying at times. but on the other hand it is fun in the twistys. with springs though i think you pretty much get what you pay for.

davidmack

Nov 9, 2010
Glasgow
I've been wanting lowering springs for ages, but i've decided to go for it. Looking at either eibach 25mm or weitec by kw 30mm springs.

I dont want the ride to be solid so i feel every wee bump on the road so from these what would you guys recommend?

And does anyone know of any discounts through the forum or group buys going?

Thanks

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
I've been wanting lowering springs for ages, but i've decided to go for it. Looking at either eibach 25mm or weitec by kw 30mm springs.

I dont want the ride to be solid so i feel every wee bump on the road so from these what would you guys recommend?

And does anyone know of any discounts through the forum or group buys going?

Thanks

h and r.

midmonth25 is the discount code for euro car parts. try there.

Ben-ibizaFR

Sep 23, 2012
Preston
Oh that's gd then ! The handling on my FR is fantastic so wouldn't want to decrease that :)
Will you get it set up after fitting ?

davidmack

Nov 9, 2010
Glasgow
Ordered the springs from euro car parts today so hopefully get them on at the weekend. Great price! Ill post how/if the ride is any different after fitting.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.