2012 Model Boc Revo?

AshleyBOC

Mar 15, 2012
Hey dudes,

I want to Revo my 2012 boc.

My local Revo dealer came back to me saying it can't be done, and Revo are still working on a map?!

I guess this is because its 2012 and not an older 6J?

Or is he just chatting silly?

Is the AMD compatible with the 2012?

Cheers

Last edited:

AshleyBOC

Mar 15, 2012
No idea..

Revo confirmed it will be fine though..

However.. Just had a call from my dealer who's offering me the brand new unregistered Cupra with all the optional extras for an extra £1 a month finance

*drives there now*

Last edited:

AshleyBOC

Mar 15, 2012
Yup :)

This is the actual car..

Doesn't look as mean as the boc that's the only drawback *gets out black spraypaint*

00000219.png

AshleyBOC

Mar 15, 2012
Yeah, well my boc at the moment doesn't have Xenons, has a dink on the arch when some lovely lady in tescos drove into it and then drove off before I could catch her, it's dirty, done 18,000 miles, etc!

AshleyBOC

Mar 15, 2012
Exactly! This will be the 4th car I've had in as many years.

All got swapped as they where dirty.

AshleyBOC

Mar 15, 2012
that cupra is £19,000 if the boc is £1 less a month how much is the boc?! :confused:

lol.. Well yeah it's not quite like that..

Of course I would be re-extending my finance to another 3.5 years.

The boc I got very very cheap as the dealer is a friend, and I put a few K into it, so my settlement will be a lot less than the price of the car by about £4k I should think..

So e.g. £3k of that will go into the new cupra, dealer makes the other £1k, I walk away with a new car for £1 extra p/mo.

Sure I have an extra years finance to pay again, but when I come to sell the car, which will be wayy before te 3.5 years, It's the newer model..

Plus I bought a house in December and work from home, so when I come to sell it in 2 years time it will only have about 6000 on the clock = Should be able to recoup my deposit from the boc!

So yeah it's not as simple as it sounds.. But it means for a direct cost of just a quid I can get a brand new car..

That's my way of thinking anyway lol..

AshleyBOC

Mar 15, 2012
When/if I get it (as I still actually prefer the look of the boc..)

- Spoiler
- Potentially the skirts too
- LCR splitter (if it looks good)
- Black vinyl on the roof, just noticed this doesn't have a sunroof :(
- Do something with those wheels
- Lower
- Milltek

Should then all come together! (I'll make a thread if we get that far :) )

AshleyBOC

Mar 15, 2012
** I've just come back from the dealer, its actually £16k, was 19 when they took that photo in March.

I've a couple of K equity in the boc, so that's why it works out £1.

Not sure what to do..... I LOVE my boc so so much, and this just.. lacks something.

Time to photoshop it lowered, black roof, and LCR splitter!

Any input from you guys on if you like it/what you would do/mods, please let me know!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.