Polish and wax for white

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
Hi all!!!

As you can see I have a candy white fr, which I always get shinny but not as good as I wish.

Could you please help me in what clothes to use to apply and remove then buff up,and the best polish to use to remove miner swirls that I know that are there and what wax as well

Many thanks. :D

marty_34

Apr 21, 2012
TEESSIDE
Hi all!!!

As you can see I have a candy white fr, which I always get shinny but not as good as I wish.

Could you please help me in what clothes to use to apply and remove then buff up,and the best polish to use to remove miner swirls that I know that are there and what wax as well

Many thanks. :D

Have look at juicy detailing Facebook page, might get some ideas and opinions

ATGNI

Jun 16, 2009
Mate, I've got a Candy white Suparcopa and I've been detailing for a few years now. The best I've seen so far on white is Finishkare FK1000P.

It's a sealant, they always look better on white cars.

If your going to seal the car though make sure you detox the paint with a tar remover, fallout remover, clay and then a glaze/cleaner wax before you seal it. Sounds a lot and it is but once you've done all that it will dividends with the looks.

Have a look on detailingworld.co.uk and cleanyourcar.com's forum, loads of advice there.

Hope that helps.

Athers99

Nov 11, 2011
Birmingham
Hi mate,

I use the following on my White Leon.

Poorboys White Diamond (especially formulated for light coloured cars) to fill the swirl marks and to add a nice shine and FK1000p as a sealant.

Process:

Wash car (Zymol), don’t dry it afterwards.

Clay with Bilt Hamber Auto Clay bar. As car is still wet it acts as a lubricant for the clay bar.

Wash car again (Zymol), then dry off.

2 coats of Poorboys White Diamond.

1 or 2 coats of FK1000P to seal the Poorboys. You can also use this on your alloys as a protection against brake dust, etc.

Takes a while, but I do this only about 3 times a year and get great results.

You will see the amazing beading results from the FK1000P which normally lasts 3 or 4 months.

I was advised over on detailing world not to use a wax on white cars, but to use a sealant, like FK.

Hope this helps!

Athers

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.