LCR 'R' centre caps

Pommeh

Dec 5, 2012
I have the same ones as well, I received 5 and used one of them in the centre of my steering wheel (which coincidentally is 55mm) I think it looks really good.

justers

I've Had two sets of them and both have fallen of during transit ;( not saying they're bad but I would recommend adding some of your own adhesive to persuade them to stay!!

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Didn't realise you were still around mate, don't buy those caps, I had a set and they look awful. You want some of these:
P1050429_zps89e68437.jpg

James R.

Aug 8, 2012
Newcastle
Yeah mate still about haha, hows it going? Wish something was said earlier I've went and bought them caps, i like the ones you have on yours is there anywhere i can get them? .cheers

Last edited:

James R.

Aug 8, 2012
Newcastle
Yeah mate cars coming on slowly but surely had a few quite months at the start of the year but picking up again now, just need my fmic then its going down big fish for a remap, i feel abit cheeky asking because its been awhile but are you still ok to fit the fmic? Money offered of course.

Mikey_Bling

Apr 25, 2013
Notts
Personally I prefer the ones you've gone for fella. While the other ones look good, I couldn't help but be reminded every time I saw them that they're for an R32, not a Cupra R.

Mikey_Bling

Apr 25, 2013
Notts
Of course it's just my opinion.

I'd rather run the S badges then those bargain bin specials, the ones I've got may be from a mk4 Golf (same platform as ours) but at least they look smart :D

Yeh. Fair point. I think they both look decent to be honest. I'd lean towards the Cupra R caps purely because I'm a little OCD about stuff and couldn't stand seeing the "not quite right" caps if I had the R32's!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, if you like your car, sod everyone else. That's what I say anyhow!

That said...I've still got the S badges anyway!!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members