What did you and your MK2 do today?

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
Joms mate, they will take a while to settle but the trip home seemed dead on, will hit a few country roads once they settle and see how they handle

mrbubba

Aug 24, 2008
Unfortunately not, no. It's becoming increasingly obvious that I need to invest in it though!

I bought a Bluetooth OBD reader from eBay, think I paid around a fiver. Plugs in and then I use an app called Torque on my Samsung phone, it will scan and check for faults, it will even reset them for you (does some other cool things too, like measure 0-60 times)

Used it a few times recently

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ryanoceros

Mar 12, 2012
Newcastle
u3y4uvaz.jpg

Put the dog in it and took him on the field.
That's about it!

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
I bought a Bluetooth OBD reader from eBay, think I paid around a fiver. Plugs in and then I use an app called Torque on my Samsung phone, it will scan and check for faults, it will even reset them for you (does some other cool things too, like measure 0-60 times)

Used it a few times recently

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Do you have a link for it dude!

surajb1

"FR"
Oct 21, 2012
UK, Birmingham
Yesterday i attempted to paint my mirror caps to gloss black, here are the results

Crappy original color:
2013+-+5

Sanded washed and primed:
2013+-+4

First coat gloss black:
2013+-+1

And after 4 more coats and a lot of sanding my finished product this morning:
IMG-20130602-WA0001.jpg

Not bad for a first time attempt at painting :D

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Is there a limiter on the engine performance when cold? Only been down the road but had to overtake and it didn't feel as urgent as usual. Probably a stupid question but hey!

ginger monster

what i did today sounds totally lame but ordered some new wiper blades Ebay king of all things cheap

and found a nice coolant drip coming from my radiator GREAT :(

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise