New wheels :P

BaldyDave

Mildly Deranged...
Aug 12, 2011
Central Belt Scotland
Haha glad they have created mixed reviews from people :) they are 18" Calibre CR-3's 8j et35. This is the first set on the UK :)

An yeh they look similar to the roti bru's however the 3 spokes are not sat flush with the dish which gives them a nice twist and id say improved it if anything to create something new. and its a brushed aluminum face with a gloss finish which gives it something differtent :) .

Definitely a striking looking set of wheels! How does the car ride like with these hoops?

Be careful and don't hit any potholes... Running standard FR 17" wheels, I wrote off two near-new tyres last winter hitting potholes in the rain - they were full of water so just looked like regular puddles. First thing I knew about it was the racket as my wheel slammed into the hole! That's the trouble with big wheels and ultra-low profile tyres - so susceptible to damage. The guy at my local tyre fitting centre loves them due to the increased business he gets with killed tyres and bent rims! LOL

TDI ste

Jul 7, 2009
Sunny Manchester
Soz dude but they remind me of 90's Max Power cover cars.... Yes I am that old lol
I liked your old rims better.... These are nice though and if you like them thats all that matters.

Forthewin

I like them, look cracking with the blue. Not sure they would suit any other colour tho!