Aftermarket headunit with Nav,Ipod connection (anyone got one of these!??)

w.reid306

Aug 17, 2011
ordered one of these the other day, and its just arrived so ive had a look at it out of the box (not in the car yet) looks like a decent wee unit, was expecting it 'feel' much cheaper but it seems quite good quality

ill know more once it gets fitted later tonight!

anyone know if its possible to get a iphone5 adapter for these?

Heffs123

ordered one of these the other day, and its just arrived so ive had a look at it out of the box (not in the car yet) looks like a decent wee unit, was expecting it 'feel' much cheaper but it seems quite good quality

ill know more once it gets fitted later tonight!

anyone know if its possible to get a iphone5 adapter for these?

Fitted mine a few months back and emailed asking if they had a iphone 5 adaptor. The replied saying no but advised me to use this......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-iPhon..._MobilePhoneDataCables_JN&hash=item3a7d1d91da

rackha

May 30, 2007
west midlands
Anyone have problems with the steering wheel buttons. Out of the 8 buttons on the steering wheel 5 work fine (volume up/down, next track/previous and mute) mode button just bleeps and does nothing other two button have no response at all. I've been told it maybe something with the can bus adaptor. (Single wire or double wire or something like that) can someone please explain what is needed to get all buttons working

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.