Help from anyone with a boc or cupra would be appreciated!

safc_chris

Jan 3, 2013
Hi all,

currently have a 1.4 SE copa 61 plated ibiza. I am coming up 21 year old and Insurance coming up for renewal and priced the insurance for a boc. 09 plate boc was actually cheaper insurance than my 61 plate standard 1.4 I have at the minute and even priced a 61 plate boc and same price insurance...[B)]

havent priced a cupra yet.. however should be same as same engine. so its made me think about swapping for a boc..

anyone got any tips to look out for when looking for a used one?
obviously chances are the engine has been raged all over.. but like anyone body i dont wanna fork out fixing things if i got one and found problems as i dont have the money..

anything to look out for or any tips would be massivly appreciated lads! :):)

AshleyBOC

Mar 15, 2012
Get a later one with the battery in the boot.. Less prone to misfires with the later models

safc_chris

Jan 3, 2013
yerh looked right into them found they use alot of oil and meant to be a matter of when they go wrong and not if. obviously okay if under warrenty (pain in the back still) but doesnt cost a penny. ones a would be looking at were few year old around 09 plate so could possibly cost a arm and a leg! so that idea is placed aside for a while!

safc_chris

Jan 3, 2013
yerh i think its hit or miss if you get a good or bad one. really want one just dont no whether to take the risk!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise