do they do a mk 5 splitter for ibiza ?

AshleyBOC

Mar 15, 2012
Turboboy...

I picked up my facelift cupra too last week and went into the garage on Friday to fit the LCR splitter..

It doesn't fit mate!!

Feel your front bumper and you'll see around the foggies it's a different height from the rest of the standard splitter.. Don't waste your time buying one and trying lol.. trust me!!!

£40 spent and another 50 mile round journey to my stealer for nothing :p

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
So how long you had your cupra? I thought I was going abit quick with doing things to mine but it looks like you have abit of a list also. I didn't think there was software available for these yet? How much was your map?done any led lighting yet?

AshleyBOC

Mar 15, 2012
So how long you had your cupra? I thought I was going abit quick with doing things to mine but it looks like you have abit of a list also. I didn't think there was software available for these yet? How much was your map?done any led lighting yet?

Had it a week, picked it up lowered and got them to do it for me!

Nah there isn't software available, that's why I went down the TMC Tuning box route :)

http://www.tmcmotorsport.com/TuningBoxDetails.aspx?s=3781058386

The best £360 I've spent dude! Power delivery is amazing!

I had it on my boc for a couple days before I sold it, and only today I plugged it into the Cupra, since I've just hit 750 miles (in a week lol) so I thought that was a good time to run it in :)

Forge BOV and BMC filter fitted, only couple of mods left are ARB which I'm fitting next week, vinyl wrapped roof and bumper splitter, then MAYBE a Milltek.. I'm just not sure if I want one or not.. Grown out of my exhaust phase.. hrm... lol

Ash

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
Never seen them before, are many people using these?

I've been quoted 50quid to have the centre box taken out so I'm going to go that route, I have H&R springs that are being fitted in about 2weeks and have a arb fitted.
It's also going in weds to have skirts and spoiler fitted :)
Your bumper already in wrapped isn't it? I want to do this also.

Do you have any problems with your passenger seat? Like seat cover not fitting great on the shoulder part.

AshleyBOC

Mar 15, 2012
Never seen them before, are many people using these?

Neither had I until a guy in a Boc facebook group mentioned..

This dude: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=381792&highlight=tmc+tuning

More info/reading: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=326819 and the guys over at Briskoda and Fiat 500 owners club LOVES em.

I was dubious at first getting a chip and not a remap.. but it's no eBay resistors in a box jobby it's proper :) And well worth the power!

I've been quoted 50quid to have the centre box taken out so I'm going to go that route, I have H&R springs that are being fitted in about 2weeks and have a arb fitted.
It's also going in weds to have skirts and spoiler fitted :)
Your bumper already in wrapped isn't it? I want to do this also.

Yeah, I was wondering about center box.. post up a vid!!

Nah that's photoshopped in my sig.. but will be wrapped this/next week.

Yeah I can't wait for my ARB!

Do you have any problems with your passenger seat? Like seat cover not fitting great on the shoulder part.

lol... I can't say I have..

Last edited:

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
Nothing back from LJA, I have been offered 20% off a new one though. I'll give it till the end of the day and probably order a new one

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise