Fitting LCR Sideskirts ?

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
im not aware of a guide, id expect its a piece of piss.
try visiting a local dealer, ask then the find out what clips they need for the skirt and they will likely bring up the ETKA diagram for the skirts, - a print out would be handy :)

looks a little fiddle, looks like there are 5 sliders per side with bolts that are welded to the sill that the sliders fit on, so getting them perfectly lined up on a car that doesnt have the slider bolts will be hard.

might have to contact sere, found this on there ebay site. gonna need all the little nuts and bolts too i think as well as the retaining straps

sideskirts_zpsf9697fbf.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Think Iam gonna bond them on with tiger seal or sealkaflex instead of drilling holes in the sills to line up the sliders, then bolt at the ends an on the underside of the skirt

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
sorry to drag up an old thread...

How did you end up fitting them mate?

i havent yet, its not for mine ive got to fit it to a 130TDI for someone. Looking at it shouldnt be too hard. iam going with some tigerseal to bond at the top instead of using the OEM brackets as they will be too hard to line up. I should be doing this within the next 2 weeks so ill go loads of pics up and the parts i used

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise