Who's running Pro-sport coilies on a LCR???

Just got a tax rebate (for the first time ever) [B)] and I like the look of the Pro-sports, anyone using them? Would like some opnions before I spend the money. Not really bothered about doing track days etc.... just want to play around with the stance and just tidy up the handling a bit.

Last edited:

George657

Dec 25, 2012
Portsmouth
I have. The way I looked at it was.
Pro sport - £200, 5 year warrenty
AP - £400, 2 year warrenty

Had a mate who ran a set of APs for a year and a half and the front shock absorbers popped.

Feb 26, 2013
I have. The way I looked at it was.
Pro sport - £200, 5 year warrenty
AP - £400, 2 year warrenty

Had a mate who ran a set of APs for a year and a half and the front shock absorbers popped.

We're did you get yours from?

Dec 5, 2012
Harlow
what are these like? are they a crashy ride? whats the build quality like? will they be ok for fast road use with the odd track day?

im looking into some lows and £200 is a bargain but I don't wanna buy them and regret it down the line when I could save another 200-300 and buy APs etc

CupraRchris14

May 18, 2013
Bristol
Iv been looking at these £200 pro sport coil-overs, i seen more good reviews about them then bad reviews!

End of the day you get what you pay for so if you wanted amazing results with handling and comfort then go for the £600+ set! lol

On the other hand, If the company selling them are happy enough to add a 5 year warranty with the product then that just goes to show how confident they are that the quality of this item is pretty good :)

parsons

Feb 13, 2007
Somerset
I had them on my 8p a3 a while ago and loved them. Nice easy fit nice smooth ride like the lcr on normal driving and stiff when cornering. My mate on here super matt I think has got them on his lcr no faults at all!

dannyCworth

Sarcasm is lost in print.
Apr 13, 2013
Milton Keynes
Whats the ride like on the Pro-Sports? I imagine for £200 quid its going to be pretty harsh and uncomfortable?

Last edited:

George657

Dec 25, 2012
Portsmouth
IMO, no different to the AP's. and that was straight after fitting the ProSports and comparing them to the APs.
So much kit for the money, along with 5 years warrenty!!

B47t0n

Nov 6, 2010
I was looking at the pro sport but ive read you need different droplinks ?

Also do you need spacers with these on the front on a standard lcr with lcr alloys

Thank you

B47t0n

Nov 6, 2010
Strange I was told you needed merc vito drop links :s

Thats good to know then