what have you done to your car today ?

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Chucked my car around Brands Hatch at the Prept Showdown event.

Was awesooooooooooooome once again! :D

T108

Jul 2, 2008
Spent all day repairing my badly crushed jacking points on the passager side, so bad the sill and floor were torn apart for about a foot! cowboy garages grrrr

drivers side next weekend hope its not as bad

Pete225

Mar 31, 2013
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
I thought you'd have a red but no! Yellow!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Haha, I was undecided between red, black and yellow, but I'd hardly ever seen a yellow one till I had bought it lmao!!

But I'd choose red over silver, however there are some stunning examples of silver Leon's on here ..hmmm.....

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Ordered 3 bottles of Motul 5.1 to finally change the brake fluid to support my 312mm brake upgrade!

Also inquired in to enrolling on a Level 1 mechanics course, should give me the skills I'll need to work on my car, only without the money to afford to do it! :p

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Haha, I haven't done any mechanics things in the past and don't work for a garage to do level 2 :p

I've been in retail since I was 16 but figured I should find something I want to do for a living and do it! Maybe your lad could give me a few pointers? Lol.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Hmm, may look straight to the level 2 then! Is it a case of "This is a socket" and that kind of thing?

I'm 26 and definitely (over) qualified for either course, just need somewhere to do my 1 day a week work experience.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise