Traction control light on ?

Honda crf

Hi boys. On Saturday I came home in car and went back out again and my esp light was on and won't turn off on the switch any ideas would be handy ? Cheers

James R.

Aug 8, 2012
Newcastle
Mine has also done this recently, ive scanned it and its give me this
Not saying yours is the same problem though.

Address 03: ABS Brakes Labels: 8N0-907-379-MK60-F.lbl
Part No: 8N0 907 379 G
Component: ESP FRONT MK60 0101
Coding: 0019469
Shop #: WSC 00001 001 00001
VCID: 40855ED91098E29

1 Fault Found:
00813 - Sensor 2 for Brake Pressure (G214)
008 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent

This seems to be the culprit on mine played around with it and it went off, comes back on though
url]

Last edited:

Honda crf

Mine is going to my local revo dealer at weekend. He will stick it on his system. If he can shed any light on it al post it on this thread.

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
I've got this at the mo, had it plugged into a program called launch (diagnostics machine) and it has indicated towards my MAF.
Could be worth checking mate :)

Honda crf

A don't want to sound thick. But why does the maf have anything to do with the esp ? A was more inclined to think it would be a problem with a wheel sensor. Just curious a have heard the maf mentioned a lot on the web when I googled it.

Honda crf

Just plugged my Leon into vcds and it comes up with what James has fault code 00813 brake pressure. Some of the Audi boys have had trouble with this and they blame the wiring. So al get the wheels wipped off and have a tinker.

Honda crf

Ok James a will do. A clicked on your image. A will make that my first stop.

Honda crf

Had a fiddle today with my car trying to find a broke wire. The light went off and now it's on again. The code points towards a sensor under the master cylinder where is the master cylinder on a Leon ? Has any one had a pressure sensor let go under there ?

Honda crf

Hi quick update. My mechanic doubts its the abs unit. It's going in to get checked next week. If it is the abs al just pull the bulb and sell it. A thought it was a good car a owned it 4 five years. Am not parting with that kinda coin. Maby get a diesel and run it on jungle juice.

George657

Dec 25, 2012
Portsmouth
Oh, pull the bulb so the next person buys it. Puts there kids into it, goes to brake sharply and ends up killing himself and his kids. Real smooooth.

Honda crf

Sorry to offend any 1. A just grumpy cos I like my car and always think the worst. That thred about pulling the bulb was stupid and a daft thing to say.

Honda crf

Hi James. Seat don't make a repair kit 4 a 225 lcr and at Jennings seat they reckon its the newer cupra and of course the Leon family with the issues. My mechanic who is a dab hand told me to take battery cover off and replace the 3 fuses underneath the cover I just opened it pulled 1 out at a time gave them a wipe banged them back in and the lights off at the minute.

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
Sorry to offend any 1. A just grumpy cos I like my car and always think the worst. That thred about pulling the bulb was stupid and a daft thing to say.

Daft but maybe not as daft as saying you'll torch it on a public forum.

You could just repair it? scrappy for parts?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise