Custom interior LED footwell lights

jordantr

i just bought blue footwell light s for mine, kinda wish i got red now! i'll see how they go though.

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
hi guys, just thought id share this as im not sure if anyone else on here has done this...
basically I bought a 5m roll of flexible LED light strip in red from ebay for 8.50 which I thought was a bargain! wide range of colours but I decided to go red to match my car. I fitted a wire from under the bonnet linked to my side lights through my wing and into my door all nice and neat, put a strip in the driver and passenger footwells and then linked a wire to go under the side door panel and under the back seats, used the adhesive side of the led strip to stick to a metal frame under the seats. all in all I am very impressed with the results, looks really nice. ill put up a guide if anyone wants to know how I done it, just let me know. anyway here are some pictures! :) hope u like it

image_zps3f2621d9.jpg

image_zps50bba166.jpg

image_zpscfeb8afe.jpg

image_zpsc9ed4e19.jpg

Buddy could you send me a PM of how you did this and with pics step by step if you have them.

Many thanks

Alex

Leon Fr Cr 170 Tdi,Candy white

Paulyb92

Jan 8, 2013
Middlesbrough
Hi mate, ill send u a private message on how i did it with pics when i get time. To start u off mate make sure u have speaker wire (red and black) and your led lights. Will need a soldering iron too mate to solder a few wires to the led. Like i said ill send u some pics and instructions step by step to help u do it when i get time.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.