Pauls candy white leon pd170 btcc now dpf deleted and mapped - now for sale

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Ye mine is the same, it's one solid unit. I was tempted to do my door handle bits in red. Not sure how it would look

It would look good with a touch of colour inside the car mate, if you just wrap them and don't like it you can always just remove it.

Don't think I have got the skill to wrap the speaker trims with the grill in place.

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
It would look good with a touch of colour inside the car mate, if you just wrap them and don't like it you can always just remove it.

Don't think I have got the skill to wrap the speaker trims with the grill in place.

Ye good shout, I might grab some red vinyl off eBay and give it a go, as u say just peel it off if it looks tacky

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Not much of an update

Tried out my new snow foam that the mrs bought me

Thought i better do her car at the same time

Sprayed the "leon" letters black

New smaller front and standard rear number plates

Last edited:

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Like ur front plate, iv been thinking of getting a smaller one. What size is urs?

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Small update
I have put some fly eye on the rear lights
20130623_163424.jpg

New sticker added
20130623_163404.jpg

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Ha obviously having a remap means a bit of over fueling but with no dpf to absorb it, it just gets dirty so quickly, I am getting the injectors set up this week or next week so will see if that stops it smoking as much.

Zenfr

Jun 23, 2013
do you have any issues with the police pulling you for having badges on the reg plates?

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Getting the injectors setup tuesday and a full service so hopefully it won't smoke as much otherwise i will be running stage 1 all the time

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
Haha yeah definitely or we could go down a dual carriageway side by side and proper smoke it out lol.

Just won a armrest off ebay for £102 including p&p

I was looking at that one buddy forgot to bid for it.

Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Haha I was watching that too! Lucky we wernt bidding against each other