What did you and your MK2 do today?

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Next week it'll have been a year I've owned my Leon, so I completed it's annual clean. Comes up not too bad considering used daily with two kids.

9221652577_8d6c426265.jpg

9221638555_9d8076d12d.jpg

9221633185_a8f643a269.jpg

All photos here; http://www.flickr.com/photos/chr15b/sets/72157634509014119/

As good as it looks; wheels need refurbished, front bumper needs sprayed and I need to paint the hubs also. (Common rust issue)

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Its not better than Ultimate Dubs IMO and GTI festival Last year was better too.

@Jarre, yeah hope its better for you guys tmz best bit was the R8's on the drag strip lol

Here is mine after a full clean:

3ta4.jpg

qo8b.jpg

emr4.jpg

Looking good khal !! What time did you get there today ? Just tryin to figure out what time to drag myself up !!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Mar 22, 2012
South east
I got there at like 9.30 and there was still people going through. People are in and out all the time it seems

Saw your car on the stand, but by the time I had a walk round and came back you'd gone. Parked up on the stand for a short while, wish I'd bought a camping ticket. Myt pop back tomorrow but pretty busy.

THE FUD

Dec 27, 2005
4 x ad08s nice bit of rubbber ready for donnington wed :) Loving my k1 3 weeks ownership and cant stop modding :) Porsche has now sold so god help me ...

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Its not better than Ultimate Dubs IMO and GTI festival Last year was better too.

QUOTE]

Aye, I was going to jump in with a few mates ( Matt black RS4 if anyone saw it ) who went down today and I'm glad I didn't because they said it had gone downhill too, which is a shame because I enjoyed it last year! I think Sunday is always the better day though, so there is still hope :)

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Hope for Sunday might be good for you guys but today was a let down, wish i chose sunday too. Hope the sunday guys enjoy it.

@lee, i left around 6:45 but it was dead when i got there i was the 2nd one on the scn stand, go around 10-11 as you only need a few hrs there. I left around 1ish, took loads of miss turns on route home though hahaha

Also going to get my scuttle hydro dipped in carbon to make it stand out a bit, got quoted £90 so will be doing that soon

Last edited:

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
took the opportunity of the good weather to give the car a wash and I gave it a coat of Autoglym SRP

just a few random shots:

tyres done with Meguires endurance gel

Is my SCN window sticker big enough? :lol:

a couple more random shots:

-pseudonymous-

Oct 28, 2005
Got myself some pressed plates and number plate surrounds at inters, I'm really pleased with them!

You got any pics mate? Did you have to provide any vehicle documents or ID? I'm still not 100% sure whether pressed plated are legal or not?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
You got any pics mate? Did you have to provide any vehicle documents or ID? I'm still not 100% sure whether pressed plated are legal or not?

I got them from Euro plates. They said they're 100% legal and they do have the British standards mark on it so I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be. They're the correct font and spacing etc.
I didn't need to provide the logbook or driving license today but if ordering online they want you to send the logbook to them I think.
a2u3yjuj.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members