What did you and your MK2 do today?

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
Weren't you supposed to be getting them refurbed by them? Or am I thinking of someone else

I was, but they have given me 4 new ones and they are keeping my old ones major result as I found out one of the alloys had a buckle.

Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr

graememgparker

Aug 24, 2011
Looks very nice, where about are you from? Because I seen either this car or 1 very similar a few weeks ago in tesco at Batley early in the morning.

Sw scotland, wheres Batley? I get around! The wheels arent so clear in the picture thou, theyre off a Gallardo if that rings any bells

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

whatley_86

Hi guys just flyeyed the supercopa what you think? Not sure weather to do the from lights anybody done the fronts yet?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

whatley_86

Ah that's why it wouldn't let me post pictures lol will get on it the next few days mate :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

THE FUD

Dec 27, 2005
today

Last night i finnished the last stage of my paint protection ready for some track action at donnington today.

kbvuqx.jpg

Also ive just ordered a new black front splitter.:D

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Need to keep a sharpie in my car then, was mint since april last year as looked after it well but duno what got to me thinking I could reverse it up on the drive, a guy drove past and pointed towards my bumper :(

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.