OBD II Bluetooth adapter

I used to use Torque and this bluetooth adapter on my Mk1 LCR and they worked fine together:

null_zps0e06d026.jpg

Will89lcr

Jun 6, 2013
Any issues with using these products with iPhone as Bluetooth is slightly different?

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts

jakesc

I've just used this app, and got an adaptor on ebay...All in it came in under a tenner, only used it to read an eml code so far, but did that fine, and cleared it! 2 weeks and hasn't been back on(just glow plug, think i was a bit hasty in starting it one cold morning, its my first diesel haha!)

I'm yet to have a proper go with it and see what the rest of the app is like, but seems good :)

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
I now rate this app especially the race camera add-on as I never knew how quick my FR was check out the 1/4 mile time, nothing like GPS standard accuracy lol

image_zpse577f84b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jakesc

i bought this too about the same time as you (i saw this thread whilst trying to decide to get it or not) have to say it seems cracking, read and cleared my fault code (main reason for buying it) , and tried a few other functions, seems good!

Last edited by a moderator:

kr1s77

Feb 1, 2013
Birmingham
would this (the amazon one) along with the torque app show me my mpg and how much boost my tdi has or hasn't lol

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members