Refresher car!

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
Ok guys!
Seeing as my yellow Cupra needs a desperate respray I have been thinking of making a refresher car as per those retro sweets you can get!
null-31.jpg

Just thought it would stand out!
Fades through yellow pink and green!
What's people's opinions?
My paint is sooooo bad at the mo!
Ak

Mikey_Bling

Apr 25, 2013
Notts
If that's what you're into fella then go for it. I think with something like that you'd have to go in hard or not do it at all. You might even need to nod towards the refresher logo somewhere so people know what you're actually trying to achieve, because personally I'd see it and would think it looks daft.

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Hey why not sounds a good idea to me I like diffrent and that would defo be diffrent but as said above I'd get the refresher logo somewhere it don't have to be a big logo or put just a logo so people know what the aim was

Mikey_Bling

Apr 25, 2013
Notts
Modify the exhaust so it spits out packs of refreshers sweets as you drive. Not the big packs, the "lucky bag" sized ones. You'll need to save money for your sweetie wheels.

Mikey_Bling

Apr 25, 2013
Notts
Haha. Sorry, I got caught in the moment.

In all seriousness, my opinion would be if you're gonna do it then do it big. If its just the paint I'd see you and think you were a prat, whereas if you go nuts as though it truly is a refreshers tribute car, it would perhaps look decent. It'd be a lot of money though!!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.