Milltek exhaust on a Bocanegra

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Mate that sound really nice hopefully with my centre silencer out when I can afford an aftermarket exhaust system or back box mine will sound (hopefully) just as good/nice ;)

BocanegraBradz

Jesus...that sounds nice!..that just a cat back? what did you do with that? spill the beaaaannnnss!!

Its just a Cat Back exhaust with no further tuning to the engine or anything! am thinking about the full Forge BOV kit and an Air filter though!

Dale-T

LOVING MY BOCANEGRA :)
Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
Sounds good mate

Hopefully will have the milltek cat back on mine in the coming weeks, with centre silencer being removed and i have a ITG Carbon induction which might make a slight difference :)

BocanegraBradz

Sounds good mate

Hopefully will have the milltek cat back on mine in the coming weeks, with centre silencer being removed and i have a ITG Carbon induction which might make a slight difference :)

Get a video up when that's complete mate! Would love to hear the sound of that!!!

Rob-Cupra

Sep 27, 2012
Grimsby
One question for Milltek cat back owners: did anyone have a problem with turbo whistling above 4000 rpm?? Mine whistles quite a lot, and it's annoying to me...where could be the problem?? With OEM exhaust everything was fine.

I have that as well , at first it got on my nerves but now I just embrace it lol , I heard by removing the centre silencer the whistle goes away but I don't know for sure

ashwee

Sounds pretty awesome!! Its making me want one even more!! Must get saving!! :D

abristow

Jan 4, 2012
Cyprus
That sounds alot more better than my milltek catback :S weird! But get an air filter...ive got the itg kit and it does wonders :)

Hi mate. Do u know where i can get an itg complete filter too? I ve looked everywhere and nowhere to be found

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise