What did you and your MK2 do today?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yeh mate it's ok, but I wouldn't bother again

Why? The side to side is a waste but the rest ie 42DD bushes, AKS tuning gearbox bushes and quickshift are needed

I hate driving cars without them

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

X cupra

Nov 4, 2012
Oxford
Chipped my Triple R splitter last night trying to reverse on the driveway :( going to have to touch it up with black paint

Kev at TripleR said if it gets scratched to take it back to him and he will polish it out for free,thats what he told me anyhows.......youl have to see if you can prize him away from all the Ford attention hes been getting these past few months!!

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Just polished the exhaust tips with meguiars all metal polish and they have come up really well.

They have slight rust on them, would the only way to remove this to wire brush them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
Just polished the exhaust tips with meguiars all metal polish and they have come up really well.

They have slight rust on them, would the only way to remove this to wire brush them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Go to halfords there is a pen the will help remove the rust after a couloir of go's it will look like its not there and then re-polish.

Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
To post 8472

Depends how deep it has gone. Start with a coarse polish (autosol) and move to a cutting compound (is it G8, it escapes me right now) then lightly t-cut.

Last edited:

Dsgfr11

Mar 30, 2012
Northamptonshire
Fitted my coilovers today
ugu4epah.jpg

mu8eba6u.jpg

ysequ3ap.jpg

a2a3u2ys.jpg

Dsgfr11

Mar 30, 2012
Northamptonshire
Yeah very smooth ride and nice and tight I haven't fully tested them out as need to get the alignment done. Kw shocks with eibach springs even says it on the strut so basically the variant 1 kit but cheaper.

Deleted member 74601

Bit late, but we rolled over 40,000 miles this week.

37,500 miles in just over a year :(

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise