5psi boost switch engine off back on normal

B47t0n

Nov 6, 2010
Ive noticed my lcr is getting stuck at 5psi I the turn car off and back on and its fine normal boost again

Vag com says check d.v pressure loss between turbo and throttle valve

Ive changed to a 007p and oem still same

Replaced all vac pipes changed n75 pipes no boost leaks as it boosts to 12-13psi

I've noticed it only limits to 5psi sometimes when I've give it the beans or drove up a hill

And body help on the matter ?

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
it's limp mode you need to scan it and rectify the fault.

When mine was smoke tested it was tested at 15psi and no leaks, any local garages got a smoke tester?

B47t0n

Nov 6, 2010
Plugged it in again and says check d.v pressure loss between turbo and throttle valve

So cleared fault started car with vag com plugged in still and fault re appeared instantly

I also gave the throttle body a clean and realignment still no different:cry:

B47t0n

Nov 6, 2010
I live in Sheffield I was looking at a badger 5 tip so I might just buy that and check all the other pipes again whilst swapping the tip and hope for the best

Roach

Sep 30, 2012
Darn, if you were close to me I'd have helped you locate any leaks in your system.

I have a badger v2.2 on mine and its a nice bit of kit.

W11TTX

Apr 23, 2012
Cheshire
Poss under inlet on the pcv system, that's where I had a split pipe. I'd go through all the pipes with a fine tooth comb mate could be very hard to see at first look but look under the inlet for signs of oil

B47t0n

Nov 6, 2010
Ive just noticed out on a run its boosting at 15psi so as said above its over boosting just need to find it now :(

B47t0n

Nov 6, 2010
im getting really annoyed with this fault now some times it will boost and hold boost correctly as it should other times it over boosts to 15psi

ive noticed when i first start the car im getting -20vac on idle with the fault code cleared ill rev the car and the vac will then return to -18 and the code will show i clear the code and it goes back to -20

ive looked at all the pipes and can not find anything for the life of me beginning to get really annoying now

Last edited:

B47t0n

Nov 6, 2010
is there anything i can do via vag com to eliminate the n75 from the equation

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.