Interior Sensors

NickP

Apr 23, 2003
Colchester, Essex
Visit site
Mines going in for it 20k service tomorrow, and I'm going to ask them to have a look -
I also have a fault showing in the preceding block
01334 - Door Control Module: Rear Right (J398)
004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent

Will let you know how I get on

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Yes ive always had this. dealer never said anything about it when they looked at codes.

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
I have these code faults too. I just keep clearing the error codes as i know thats all my dealer would do if i took it in.

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
Yep I get this too and always clear it using VAG.COM. Would be good to find out what the cause is.
Alex

Spoke to mate who is a head techie at a Seat dealership - he says nearly all the Leons he looks at have these faults - Seat don,t seem that interested in supplying a fix so they just clear them and send the car back out.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Mine had the same faults , my girlfreinds FR also has the same , on my car the dealers changes a module and has fixed the problems , dont know what module , i will try and find out.
Funniest thing is the dealership my girlfreind used said they fixed it by clearing the codes [:@] , low and behold came back again , i had to tell them to replace the module lol.

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
I know it shows up in the logs but I don't actually think it causes a problem. Had it on both MK1/MK2 Leons and noticed it on the MK5 Ibiza too.
It doesn't seem to affect the operation of the sensors or door module.

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.