What did you and your MK2 do today?

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Had a problem with my leon today, on the way home from work the front drivers side brake it seems screamed/screeched for a good 50 meters then when i came to a stop it stopped all together. I pulled up asap but nothing was amiss???

Jonbmx900

Jan 5, 2013
Think of it this way.

you've gone to a gig, or a festival. where is the band, infront or behind you.

so, is there any need to upgrade the rear? no.

in my opinion I would like a bit more from the rears just to give it that little bit more

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
in my opinion I would like a bit more from the rears just to give it that little bit more

I stand by what i previously said.

the correct set up in the front, is all you need. Also, dont forget set up, also includes the set up of the head unit settings too.

i wouldnt want you to waste money on the rears when there is no need. unless you care about the people in the back. which, i dont.

Mar 22, 2012
South east
I stand by what i previously said.

the correct set up in the front, is all you need. Also, dont forget set up, also includes the set up of the head unit settings too.

i wouldnt want you to waste money on the rears when there is no need. unless you care about the people in the back. which, i dont.

You still need a little sound in the back, if you upgrade the fronts and not the back it'll sound aweful.

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
You still need a little sound in the back, if you upgrade the fronts and not the back it'll sound aweful.

Little, yes.
but there is nothing wrong with the OE speakers in the first place.

good head unit, set up correctly there will be no issues. Unless you're a real anal SQ *****, correctly adjusted you wont notice a difference. Or have a set up which requires amping atleast.

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
I guess I missed that you got rid of the orange leon then?!?! I saw you were thinking about it but didn't see you get the blue one!
Yeah got rid of the orange then got 2010 Ibiza Cupra engine went bang they replaced it with another engine problems again so got my money back and brought the super copa

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Had a problem with my leon today, on the way home from work the front drivers side brake it seems screamed/screeched for a good 50 meters then when i came to a stop it stopped all together. I pulled up asap but nothing was amiss???

Sounds like a stone stuck between the disc and guard which then fell out when you stopped. Makes a horrendous noise!

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Booked my car in to have the Aux port investigated. All audio through it is horribly distorted.
First time they couldn't find anything wrong.
Second time they couldn't find anything wrong and and asked me to come down and show them.

Went there today to collect the car to show them, 10 seconds into me showing them "Oh yeah!"
Bugger, That means its going back for a third time!

Remap and DPF delete tomorrow though!

n_olympios

greek member
Today my Leon got up on a platform and went off to find a new owner in Germany. :cry:

3559040_0_b.jpg

Bye bye sweetie.

Last edited: