Has anyone got this intake?

wellingbadboy

Hows the induction kit? Ive been looking at getting one of these myself. Does it come with a heatshield? Cheers mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

wellingbadboy

It's a great bit of kit.no doesn't come with heatshield

Thanks for that mate. did you test the kit to see if the fuel trims etc changed after installing the kit? What was the outcome?

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
I just bought this filter with the ITG 89mm filter, the car is running stage 1.. All I can say is OH MY GOD, what a difference this intake has made, the car feels ridiculously responsive now! Great purchase and Matt was very helpful, can't recommend it enough!

Apr 6, 2010
Just ordered a blue one to match my car, now looking for the itg 89mm filter so can anybody point me in to the right direction please.. Seen some on eBay and don't want to purchase the wrong one as they ain't cheap.

Apr 6, 2010
Also will it be a good idea to wrap silver heat reflective tape over the stainless pipes?? I know people do it all round there intakes like neuspeed etc

Apr 6, 2010
Just seen some ramair filters on ebay and judging by the pictures they look about the same size as the itg if not bigger but for nearly half the price £40 delivered. I have already bought an ITG but wondering if anyone knows whether its a dry filter or oiled as I have heard that if they're are oiled they can mess about with the maf sensor..?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members