Any meets around Staffordshire or stoke

DongleDaniel

I've just joined the site so would like to be able to get something together in the Midlands area.

As i'm also a photographer would be a good chance to get a shoot sorted if anyone was up for that?

:)

MOE16V

May 17, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
im also up for a meet or quick blast down some country roads, if any meets are set please do let me know.

from the sounds of it not many meets going on in birmingham, we should set something up quite regular if possible

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
im also up for a meet or quick blast down some country roads, if any meets are set please do let me know.

from the sounds of it not many meets going on in birmingham, we should set something up quite regular if possible

Seconded!

will.i.am

Jul 7, 2012
stoke-on-trent
prob seen me driving about then cossierob im in burslem always driving about mainly to hanley or tunstall, got maroon red mk1 cupra with lower spoiler and at present primered LCR bumpers (forgot my tax was due this month so was either paint or tax) so hard to miss lol would be good to exchange idea with other leon owners....

not exactly a seat meet but theres meets every wed and sunday 7.30 onwards at trentvale halfords, ikon bodyz car club, leons, skylines, vxr's, cosworth, and now and then plus many more that show up the club does a lot of charity work too around midlands

club page is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/343315669049038/

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
I'm always driving around in a red mk1 with Daytona grey wheels, that trent vale meet doesn't sound too bad. Just locating somewheree nowadays in stoke that hasn't been convoy/meet blocked like festival park etc. only Meir park that hasn't reanlly

cossierob

Oct 24, 2011
Newcastle Under Lyme
Nice one Will. yeah think I may have seen you about. I know how you feel mate, my cars in the garage today for rear discs & pads and a new set of -40mm springs. Then on Sat its got its MOT & a full service £££££££££££££ :(

will.i.am

Jul 7, 2012
stoke-on-trent
police come by to halfords sometimes but the club is known and respected by them so we get no bother get a few idiots that think they have fast cars when they past there test driving about at the other end of the car park but not part of the club been meeting there for a few months, we try keep away from the idiots. just been quoted £250 to have my LCR bumpers got to try get them done in time for trax aswell as mot at end of month. be good to meet up and talk to others with same model car

Mar 13, 2010
Yeas i know the co-owner of Ikon Bodyz, ive beena cuple meets, let get this sorted then for one night.

Mar 16, 2013
Shrewsbury
check www.staffsvw.co.uk plenty of meets arrange their, should be called staffsVAG really, cuz more audi's and seats turn up these days than vw's

Also, im in smallthorne, seems to alot of cupra's around stoke, i have 3 on my street alone!

Last edited:

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
There does seem to be alot around stoke just no one can organise meets hahaha I'm out of stoke till the weekend but If anyone fancies a meet this weekend then leave a suggestion of where n when in here n il be happy venture down :)

cossierob

Oct 24, 2011
Newcastle Under Lyme
police come by to halfords sometimes but the club is known and respected by them so we get no bother get a few idiots that think they have fast cars when they past there test driving about at the other end of the car park but not part of the club been meeting there for a few months, we try keep away from the idiots. just been quoted £250 to have my LCR bumpers got to try get them done in time for trax aswell as mot at end of month. be good to meet up and talk to others with same model car

are you going to the ikonz meet tonight mate?