Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
2. 136 mbar is the limit of the RS4 valve i think
3.Yeh my 100cel gave dashboard lights until the test pipes file was loaded

cpcpeter

Jul 22, 2012
Falkirk, Scotland
Nice one WeeG, thanks for the info!

I take it you just went to Audi and ordered one of these valves? Are they quite dear? Is it part number 079 130 757 by any chance? Nothing on eBay unfortunately :(

By the way, I've removed my Forge spacer now as there is far too many mixed opinions on the forums about its use and what you said was the icing on the cake so it's off heheh! ;)

If I were theoretically going to get a 100 cell cat, would the CEL be the only bad thing to happen until I get my Revo map done? I may just wait until my MOT, then fit the 100 cell cat exhaust, have the CEL on for a few months and then REVO the thing - opinions?

I'll stop hijacking your thread now, but I've got this in my favorites as it's a good read mate, thanks again for your advice/help! I'm in Falkirk so if there's a meet going on I may try to tag along and show my own Bumblebee what can be done haha!

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Nice one WeeG, thanks for the info!

I take it you just went to Audi and ordered one of these valves? Are they quite dear? Is it part number 079 130 757 by any chance? Nothing on eBay unfortunately :(

By the way, I've removed my Forge spacer now as there is far too many mixed opinions on the forums about its use and what you said was the icing on the cake so it's off heheh! ;)

If I were theoretically going to get a 100 cell cat, would the CEL be the only bad thing to happen until I get my Revo map done? I may just wait until my MOT, then fit the 100 cell cat exhaust, have the CEL on for a few months and then REVO the thing - opinions?

I'll stop hijacking your thread now, but I've got this in my favorites as it's a good read mate, thanks again for your advice/help! I'm in Falkirk so if there's a meet going on I may try to tag along and show my own Bumblebee what can be done haha!

The valve is only £40 mate but the fitting takes a while. The sportscat CEL is the only problem you will have mate. No problem. Defo meet up for a meet soon :)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I think personally the best 3 are Evoms,REVO and VWR

Ive got the Neuspeed but its not in the same league tbh

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
I've really just came to the conclusion tbh just to enjoy the cars for what they are. There maybe a few ponies or a bit of responsiveness in it but not a lot.

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Really!? That thing must be ridiculous then because the evoms is far from discrete.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Honestly its seriously loud for an intake. I had a play against Graeme's (G7 on here) mk2 LCR with the Revo fitted and that's a I could hear and I had the windows up as well lol.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Honestly its seriously loud for an intake. I had a play against Graeme's (G7 on here) mk2 LCR with the Revo fitted and that's a I could hear and I had the windows up as well lol.

That's crazy, I thought the evoms was quite loud, I didn't expect the revo intake to be noticeably louder, must scare the pants off people walking past if you blip the throttle!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Neil82

Nov 25, 2001
Visit site
Oops sorry about hijack

Going to order evoms from regal on advice above and selling my forge twin take. Made 367 hp with it on but sitech guy said revo hq were surprised it made that much with twin take on it so ordered 3 inch decat downpipe and evoms and get a tweak on map.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Over the last week I've done a bit of maintenance in the car. Changed out all coil packs and spark plugs and wentbtobwarpspeed performance to terraclean the car's full fuel reservoir :)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Big Eck said Terra Clean had increased his MPG how much it cost? Might get mine done

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise