Should I go revo? 140pd

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Hey sorry iv looked on Google and here can't decide where to map the car. Like Ithe idea of revo but are they really too aggressive? Don't want to kill my clutch lol. If revo are a no no then where. u live in Southampton. thanks people

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Jonbmx900

Jan 5, 2013
Hi I would go with the revo I had my ibiza cupra tdi 160 revod by jkm in Portsmouth and It was worth every penny they did before and after r

Jonbmx900

Jan 5, 2013
Today, 21:06 #2
Jonbmx900

Hi I would go with the revo I had my ibiza cupra tdi 160 revod by jkm in Portsmouth and It was worth every penny they did before and after Rolling road print outs and were very helpful give them a call ask for Jim or Kate

As a bonus there is 20% off until the 18th of August and on the 10th of August they are having a Facebook followers rolling road day too

Jon

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Is it aggressive? Ie nothing then bang power? There's regal motorsport in Southampton that do revo maps. Just don't want to kill the clutch lol

Jonbmx900

Jan 5, 2013
It wasn't what I call aggressive but then I have had all sorts of cars but what you can feel is the power I have been in a fabia vrs that was mapped by shark before I got the Ibiza and it might aswell not of been mapped it was awfull with the revo you can feel the power that's been released

Nothing worse than a map that you can't feel

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Ive got revo on my 140 iv had it over a year and my clutch is fine. Ive found not booting it below 2000 2500 revs saves the clutch aswel !!
My car now produces 185 bhp and 336lbs tourques and eats my mates standard fr on the roll lol
My map is a stage 1+ map as they took into account I had a custom exhaust and neusspeed induction
There was a rr day at dynodaze a few months ago and my car was producing more tourque than mapped revo fr's so im well happy with my map

Go for it I wouldnt trust any other company to map my leon !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Cheers mate. Never really boot it under 2k anyway. Iv emailed 2 companys to make sure there gonna do the 20% off and give a rr before and after.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Who fed you that rubbish?

There is no stage 1+ on the TDIs, just a standard, unadjustable file and those mods will make minimal if any difference.

Agreed, REVO only offer certain files for all cars

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
Well awesome chat fart then in that case as I was told stage 1 +

I'll let you make your own mind up about that pal.

If it was their own custom file then fair enough but the Revo file is stage 1 suited to a standard motor, no adjustability like on the petrol models.

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Just go for it benji1989 thats all im trying to say m8.
I never got the car mapped it was mapped when I brought it and found out awesome did it so contacted them and they said it was a revo stg 1+( thats from there mouth not mine) . I had It rr at dynodaze to confirm the figures just for my own sake and satisfaction and that what it can bk as !!! 185 & 336 . Tourque may have been nm but not to sure il dig it out when im home !!!!!!!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members