Leon Cupra HPFP

williburp

Dec 24, 2012
Camborne
They just said I'm well within my rights to do so, and they were on the verge of doing the very same thing. I will find out more tomorrow

williburp

Dec 24, 2012
Camborne
It's great for Willi.

Bad for the poor sucker that gets this lemon afterwards.

Make sure you broadcast the plate Willi.

I will let you know what they say tomorrow when a speak to them, then i will post the reg on here for you all to see and keep an eye out for.

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
I gave back my Ibiza Cupra to listers they replaced it one newer less mileage more extras then they rang up finance just got reg changed then I part ex it in and got more then I paid for first one

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
I am very suprised SEAT are letting you reject your car tbh after owning it for 8 months and also knowing its modified , your story is nothing compared to what I went through with my Cupra , the stealer had mine for 3 months ! Just on one visit and SEAT refused to let me reject the car , that was after 4 months of owning it , the car was only 7 months old and less than 5k on the clock.
so what ever you did or said to get them to accept the car back well done.
Perhaps you can supply me details an I can use this info pro rata.

Mar 22, 2012
South east
I am very suprised SEAT are letting you reject your car tbh after owning it for 8 months and also knowing its modified , your story is nothing compared to what I went through with my Cupra , the stealer had mine for 3 months ! Just on one visit and SEAT refused to let me reject the car , that was after 4 months of owning it , the car was only 7 months old and less than 5k on the clock.
so what ever you did or said to get them to accept the car back well done.
Perhaps you can supply me details an I can use this info pro rata.

Don't forget it was the dealer that had modified it not him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

williburp

Dec 24, 2012
Camborne
They are looking for another car. Seat uk said the stealer couldn't really say no because i was sold a car that was unfit for purpose. Just waiting to see what happens now

williburp

Dec 24, 2012
Camborne
Should have a 59 plate white seat leon fr tdi coming, and my finance payments are lower. Suits me as i'm attending courts trying to get custody of my boys, so i can save a bit of money now.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.