what have you done to your car today ?

Rich891603

Feb 4, 2011
Kings Lynn Norfolk
Back bumper and black upper half interior if you break it ;)

Just picked up my 2nd LCR bumper and my brembos!

Haha nice on the brembo's. I imagine ill be putting it up for breaking tomorrow but will be end of next week before anything can come off as ill use it until I pick the new car up.

Sent from my iPhone

Calling dibs on the front splitter...if the price is right lool! Been looking everywhere for someone selling one, think its way too overpriced now compared to a few years back!

Yea I paid around £40 from stealers couple years ago and I beleive they have gone up again! Mines in reasonable condition couple scuffs though nothing major.

matt bristol

changed the gearbox and fitted a new clutch after 4th and 6th let go on Friday

Pete225

Mar 31, 2013
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Not much, as every time I step outside to start something it starts hammering it down, and haven't got my garage I want .... Yet, but put an offer in on a house and been accepted = my own personal garage here I come :D

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Not much, as every time I step outside to start something it starts hammering it down, and haven't got my garage I want .... Yet, but put an offer in on a house and been accepted = my own personal garage here I come :D

WOOP WOOP I cant wait to have a nice garage to myself :(

Mikey_Bling

Apr 25, 2013
Notts
It's my saviour. The missus hates the fact that I can go in there for two hours and everything still looks the same when I come back out. Got everything on hooks screwed into the rafters, a hinged drop-down work bench and all the quiet I can manage.

BEST. THING. EVER.

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
It's my saviour. The missus hates the fact that I can go in there for two hours and everything still looks the same when I come back out. Got everything on hooks screwed into the rafters, a hinged drop-down work bench and all the quiet I can manage.

BEST. THING. EVER.

3shvcv.jpg

sounds like heaven to me :love:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.