Pics Of My Yellow & Black Cupra Bocanegra! TMC Tuning Box and Power Pedal Fitted

Cassie07

Apr 5, 2010
Leeds
www.facebook.com
It was the gallia blue I think it was called it was lighter than the speed blue. Well coz I had the older shape Cupra I automatically wanted to just upgrade but to be honest they were probably a little too expensive for me.

Ahhh it'll be fine I have a lot of faith in my little 2.0TDI *touch wood*

Well it's usually in Northampton but I've not checked whether they've moved the location yet lol

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Cheap on insurance though :)..FR is more on insurance than Cupras for some strange reason.
Well its only been 11 months...plenty of time for it to go wrong :p nah only joking :) im sure it'll serve you well!

Ahh thats missions away! Do you go to many shows?

Cassie07

Apr 5, 2010
Leeds
www.facebook.com
Mines only about £500 protected which I think is pretty awesome :) and tax is £57 for 6 months so I can't complain really!

Haha it's not that far! I live in Leeds and I've been down to it a couple of times! I went to Awesome GTi summer bash last weekend in Manchester - I've had previous cars mapped and put on rolling road and stuff there - that was alright. I don't go to shows that much really I prefer going to BTCC. What about u?

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Be cheaper if it was a Cupra ;)

How was the summer bash? Might have to get to a show to get my car mapped at some point this year or next. Always busy on the weekends playing footy or golf on sundays and my mates arent that much of car enthusiasts so i would have tongo on my own if i was to go...and i havent been to any shows at all...was gonna go to inters last year but couldnt due to last min payments popping up but i would like to go though

Cassie07

Apr 5, 2010
Leeds
www.facebook.com
Yeh it was good, pretty busy, but they did the best bacon cheeseburgers ever haha. Was worth going just for that! Were a lot of TTs, Scirrocos, Golfs etc. there was a Cupra in exactly the same colour scheme as mine that parked next to me too!

I know what you mean about mates it being in to cars...clearly me being a girl I have the same problem my girl mates don't even know what bhp is! U should go to some shows with your motor though its definitely show standard!!

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Ugh I would love a scirocco R or a golf R. Theres quite alot of Cupras, Bocs and FR's with your colour scheme..bad thing about having a white car I guess.
Haha educate them then they'll start going with you! :p
Yeah might have to start going to some to get some attention to my Cupra :D would just need to get rid of the scuffs on my alloys before going :'( then maybe you can see my car in person and drool some more :p

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Thanks :)...the right light took me ages to do..kept going wrong but then did the other in 1/3 of the time lol.
Yeah private plate on...my name is Hill-Fung Yau but everyone calls me Hill for short and HL11 is the closest I can get without paying like a grand just for the extra 1...im sure you've got CA55 IIE as your private plate right? lol

Cassie07

Apr 5, 2010
Leeds
www.facebook.com
Ah right that makes sense now I know your name lol that's pretty much as close as you'll get for a decent price!! Haha I've not got a private plate anymore but when I had the Cupra I had one which I thought was pretty mint! It was CU03PRA

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Ahh not bad not bad! how come not got a private reg on the FR? or just couldn't be bothered? my plate is gonna stick with me till the day I stop driving lol unless i eventually find H111 YAU at an affordable price lol

Cassie07

Apr 5, 2010
Leeds
www.facebook.com
I've not seen one that I want really and I've spent my money on other things instead! Maybe one day...I loved the last reg so much that its gunna be difficult to live up to that!

No point getting rid of yours anyway its as close as you're gunna get like u say!

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
*UPDATE*

After speaking to Rob (Turboboy) about the TMC box, I decided to take the plunge and get one second hand off Liam (LJA) as he was selling one, and whilst talking about the TMC box, Rob mentioned he had a Power Pedal on his car which he recommended and fortunately had a spare to sell..so I decided to get that off him on the same day! :D..Both have come and the power pedal was fitted first and after a couple of times messing about with it, I can actually agree with him on how good it is! My favourite is the Race mode, which you can tell by a mile off, the difference on the throttle response but it is abit hard for normal road use so will stick to Sport mode! Definitely a piece of kit worth purchasing!

Fitted TMC box today but yet to test it out so will do that in about half hour and see how it goes!

My next mod will be a FMIC but that will have to wait! :(

Mods so far:

TMC Tuning Box
Power Pedal
Carbon Fibre wrap on roof, wing mirrors, badges and front
FK 17mm rear spacers, 10mm front spacers
OEM Seat Spoiler
Calipers painted yellow
H+R 25/40 springs
OSRAM Nightbreaker bulbs
Flyeyes Kit on front and rear headlights
Milltek Catback Exhaust