My seat Ibiza mk3 Cupra 1.9L 20vt gtx

stu92

Jul 23, 2013
Anti lag and launch control I think no flat foot don't really like the idea of that :/ you had flat foot before ?

stu92

Jul 23, 2013
I suppose so be good to have when you have to race something rapid well not alot will beat our cars tbh :D always good to have all the gadgets

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
nice project that mate i have the same manifold on mine but mine has a t3 flange gutted! wished id held out for the v-banded one now,

stu92

Jul 23, 2013
I to have got the biggest exhaust housing. I may be where about ate you from. I went for the bigger housing as have super tech valves springs and retainers. No haven't got a diff and running a mk4 golf box currently

yeah i though i might aswell get the bigger housing as dont want to be buying two of them, im from colchester in essex what about you ? ill be going edition as few mates have vee dubs our cars are pretty much vw's tho, nice be lighting up your wheels alot then ;)

stu92

Jul 23, 2013
nice project that mate i have the same manifold on mine but mine has a t3 flange gutted! wished id held out for the v-banded one now,

yeah im glad i got the v band soo easy to work on :D what bhp your baby running? thanks took a while to get it to this point i will upload a video when i get her back, you do then conversion yourself too ?

stu92

Jul 23, 2013
Nope not yet they have started today so I will ring them tomorrow and see how she's doing what about your one ?

stu92

Jul 23, 2013
Nice no mate I got tsr to do it as it I'm rubbish with electrics lol I'd Like to be good at it but I'm not lol,
Ahhh cool mine should be done Thursday but I can't get up there till Monday what a killer :0 you going edition ?

stu92

Jul 23, 2013
375bhp just found out just now lol they just put a basic map on it :) lets hope by Friday ill see sine big numbers :D