What do you all do for a job

Degsy1

2003 LCR Stage 1
Feb 15, 2013
South shields
I've fancied driving trains for a few year now, how did you get into it?

I'm a Joiner (wood butcher) / Civil Engineering Operative on the railway, I travel all over the country and might as well live in hotels because am hardly ever at home.

yes sorry for the late reply kev

firstly i worked as a shunter in the maint sheds and kept applying eventually i was accepted 3 years later

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Mechanical technician. Worked on cranes for 6 year then moved onto subsea drilling tools, hoping to get back offshore in the near future though

leegriffiths

Feb 18, 2005
exeter
Director of my limited company, plumbing, pipe fitting, welding, domestic gas, bathrooms wet rooms. Tiling including marble/stone :)

george g

Aug 6, 2013
Design Engineer for Bombardier, Started as an apprentice 6 years ago and have been designing for just over 2 years now...

Pete236

Oct 5, 2013
Service and restore pre-war cars, pretty much exclusively Rolls and Bentley. Also musical instrument repairs, semi-pro trumpet player and teacher (almost totally stopped being mobile mechanic)

ashwee

I work for Scottish Water taking all the calls for the whole of Scotland! Pretty good chat they are in good moods!! :)

Aaron87

Nov 19, 2013
Prototype vehicle development engineer for high performance vehicles - previously McLaren for the 12c & P1. Currently Jaguar Land Rover for the range rover sport and evouge... Also a fully sponsored athlete & fitness model while being a full time husband and dad... I find time to breathe somewhere.