What did you and your MK2 do today?

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
And she loves cleaning the car. Granted I only let her pat-dry it with a microfibre but she does get every drop

It's funny isn't it my 2year old always trys to help me too but my nephew who's 5 just always trys to punch the car or scratch it and thinks thats helping me...... Little bugger

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
It's funny isn't it my 2year old always trys to help me too but my nephew who's 5 just always trys to punch the car or scratch it and thinks thats helping me...... Little bugger

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

They the 8 year old goes nowhere near. I'll end up with damage :) haha

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Been reunited with my car and managed this on the way home!

apasaru8.jpg

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Been reunited with my car and managed this on the way home!

apasaru8.jpg

That's crazy stuff. I've managed it but really had to so a long distance run and drive like a right ganny.

I did 47mpg today down about 100 miles or so. Mind that's down Hartside pass and moving along swiftly on the A1. I always compare: in the old FR TFSI I would have been lucky to see 30mpg on a similar drive

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
That's crazy stuff. I've managed it but really had to so a long distance run and drive like a right ganny.

I did 47mpg today down about 100 miles or so. Mind that's down Hartside pass and moving along swiftly on the A1. I always compare: in the old FR TFSI I would have been lucky to see 30mpg on a similar drive

That was a 60 mile run down the A19, A1 and the A roads across the north of Leeds. Admittedly I was only averaging around 50mph on the A roads (trip read 60.1 when I got to the A1) but on the motorway I did 60-70 and it still managed to rise :)

Deleted member 74601

You all need an Ecomotive :p

The best I've had is 81mpg on about a 30 mile run down the M6.